Choose a project below to learn about our investigators' ongoing efforts.
- Personalized Text Messaging
A text messaging-based intervention to help young adults learn to manage their mental health concerns.
- IntelliCare for College Students
An app-based program to help university students prioritize self-care and connect them with appropriate mental health and wellness resources.
A suite of multiple smartphone apps, each of which provides a microintervention targeting a single behavioral strategy for depression and/or anxiety.
A mobile app to address binge eating and weight.
- Adolescent Digital Mental Health
A technology-enabled prevention service designed for adolescents with anxiety.
- Digital Mental Health Tools for Care Coordination
A digital mental health program to help care coordinators provide whole-person care as they coordinate the physical and mental healthcare for patients.
- Technology-Enabled Service in Family Medicine
A patient app that is simple, usable, useful and fits into the fabric of people’s lives.
- Technology-Enabled Service for Perinatal Depression
A technology-enabled service for perinatal collaborative care.
- Technology-Enabled Service for Caregivers of Older Adults with Depression
A voice-controlled, interactive personal assistants to help family caregivers support homebound older adults with depression.
- Older Adult Health Communication
A project focused on improving quality of life, reducing functional impairments and increasing independence among older adults with multiple chronic conditions, including depression and anxiety.
- Personal Sensing
The use sensor data in objects like phones to improve the lives of people with mental health problems.